Saturday, March 6, 2010

My Best Piece















What is this? A newspaper football. It is made up of pieces of newspaper and scotch tapes. How is it done? All you have to do is to crush a piece of newspaper in to a ball, wrap another layer of newpaper over the previous crushed ball of newspaper, continue to repeat this step a few more times (depending on the size of the football you want it to be) and lastly, tape it up with scotch tapes (covering every part of the ball so that the newspaper will not tear). A few mintues of your time and a newspaper football is made. How did I come up with this? When I was younger, I always wanted a football but my parents refused to get one for me as they felt that I might neglect my studies. Being desperate at that time, I came up with this. My best piece of creative work before coming to university.

No comments:

Post a Comment